Monday, October 8, 2007

Play Week











(Week 5)

#10 Image generators

The back-to-school image is my first attempt at using an image generator, and yes, this is my writing on the chalkboard. I found this on the Generator Blog. Check here to see the Chalkboard Message Generator.

I also had a play with images on LetterJames and FD Toys, but as I didn't want to use one of my own photos, I found the Generator Blog a bit quicker and easier to use for this purpose.

Then I did a google search for image generators and found Sign Generator Maker and created my messy desk (I assure you, it's not really my desk!) If you'd like to create your own messy desk, click here.


#11 Lovin' that Library Thing

I think I may have seen different versions of something like Library Thing before. I've managed to catalogue a few of my own books onto Library Thing, although many of my books are currently boxed up.

Click here to check out my Library Link catalogue thus far.

It's taken me a few attempts to successfully add links to this blog, as I kept missing one step - but I eventually consulted the help page, which was indeed, helpful, and I finally got it right!

No comments: